Pages

"... the mind controlled by the Spirit is LIFE & PEACE." -- Romans 8:6

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Oh dear...

I just had a WONDERFUL week with my friend, Brianna, here visiting: we slept in (well, she did), tried new restaurants, went for a bike ride (until we both got flat tires! Ever heard of a goat head? I hadn't.), sat in a coffee shop (okay many coffee shops... many times. I think coffee shops are my love language.), skyped with our old roommie (Nicole Lira), and one day we just stayed in our pajamas until dinnertime and watched movies... because we're adults and we can do what we want. :)

But she left me this morning. She drove away from Boise all the way back to Montana. How could she do that to me?! (Okay, fine... I'll stop being dramatic)

(I must really be into these parenthesis phrases tonight... ha!)

So Brianna's gone. AND Jamie is on vacation in Maryland.

All I have to say is... it's a good thing I'm introverted and actually enjoy being alone... and have a list of homework that will never end to fill my time. (seriously... it took forever to knock off ONE quiz from my list of homework tonight. So yes, I decided to blog instead of push through. It happens.)

No comments:

Post a Comment