Pages

"... the mind controlled by the Spirit is LIFE & PEACE." -- Romans 8:6

Friday, September 10, 2010

10 Things to Do BESIDES Homework

My mother would not approve of the nature of this post... but I'm posting it anyways! ;-)

Also - I have no idea WHY I'm posting this because I don't know what else to do with my time besides homework... I don't know. I'm just weird. Or maybe I'm normal... most people don't necessarily enjoy homework, right?

1. People watch. I'm sitting in front of a huge window in the SUB and there are just so, so, so many people on this campus...

2. Eat skittles. My friend Natalie sent me an AWESOME care package last week and it was full of goodies. They can't go to waste!

3. Look up songs on iTunes. I've been listening to air1 (the radio station) and there are just SO many great, new songs out now... I wouldn't want to miss out on these....

4. Clean the house! That's what I did on Wednesday and it brought a definite sense of satisfaction and accomplishment that my homework did NOT bring...

5. Go bowling? Yes... there's a real life bowling alley in the Student Union Building! No... I have not tried it yet. But it's definitely an option.

6. Doodle in my notebook next to my lecture notes. Maybe if they looked PRETTY it would actually make me want to look at them!

7. Go to Target and buy the pair of moccasins that I've been wanting for months (now that it's Fall it actually makes sense to wear fuzzy slipper-like shoes. I'm so excited!) -- Yes... I'm guilty of that one today. :)

8. Call a friend. I really SHOULD do this one because it really would be worth my while. Or even write them a letter. That would be nice.

9. Exercise - If I really am going to finish this homework ever in my life then I will need those endorphins to kick in and provide some lasting energy.

10. Blog and read blogs. :) (This one seems to be my distraction of choice lately!)

1 comment: