Pages

"... the mind controlled by the Spirit is LIFE & PEACE." -- Romans 8:6

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Here it is...

Here they are, ladies and gentleman! My new non-snowboots! I'm waiting to wear them until it gets a little bit cooler... I don't want my feet to suffocate or anything... they're used to flip flops. The part I can't figure out (don't laugh at me... well, you can if you want) -- So they fit so snugly around my leg that they're only comfortable to wear with leggings, but isn't "the style" to wear then over jeans? I don't think I can fit my jeans in there. Oh gosh. This will take some practice. ;-)

4 comments:

  1. I've seen lots of girls around here wear them with the really skinny jeans...and you could totally pull that off! You have a great figure for that style. But that might mean more shopping in your future... :)

    I know that some days are difficult, but I also know that God loves you so much and will carry you through those rough times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wear them with leggings!! It will look so cute :]
    that is what i do and i love boots and leggings time of the year :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not that I'm an expert on what's hip (because, really, I am SO not a hipster) but I do work at a college and so I see lots of "trends" walking down the hallway. So...that being said, I suggest skinny jeans (which would be totally cute on you), leggings, and skirts (with or without leggings). :) Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo! Thanks for all of this fun advice! It's still so hot here that I don't really want to wear boots... but as soon as the weather finally settles into FALL, we'll do a little experiementing. Well, I'll do the experimenting and then you guys can just read about it and laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete