Pages

"... the mind controlled by the Spirit is LIFE & PEACE." -- Romans 8:6

Friday, May 27, 2011

This Weekend...

So I know that I won't be blogging this weekend because I'm going on a trip and I'm not even planning on taking my computer. :)

I've deemed May my traveling month: the first weekend of May I flew to the east coast to visit two friends, Heather and Emily (picutred on the right side over there), and go to the Baltimore Acquire the Fire event. Such a great time! Last week I drove over to Portland to visit family and friends for 5 days. Early tomorrow morning I'm headed to Pocatello, ID to meet my friend, Brianna, and then we are both going to drive down to Las Vegas, NV for a quick weekend away. I really do love traveling... but I think for the sake of my bank account I'll just stay home for the month of June. :)

I'm pretty sure I'm all set for tomorrow... made a couple awesome mix CDs for the long drive, lemon drops/twizzlers/pretzel m&m's/fruit for snacks, got my sunglasses fixed (I will be seeing a LOT of the sun this weekend! At least the 1 day that I'm in Vegas, I will. haha), packed my bathing suit to sit by the pool, got a charger for my camera... and I get to see my Aunt Karen, Uncle Steve, cousin Sarah and her two sweet girls - Talynne and Addison. I'm so excited!

I'll only be driving by myself early tomorrow morning and late Monday night... but if you think about it, just pray for safety, wisdom in making decisions, and alertness as we drive. I'll report back on Tuesday after I've recovered! Have a GREAT weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment