Pages

"... the mind controlled by the Spirit is LIFE & PEACE." -- Romans 8:6

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Summer List

I happen to be a big fan of summer AND a big fan of lists... so I thought I'd combine them and write a list of summer "goals." For lack of a better word. "Goals" for the summer sounds a little nerdy... but, well, maybe I am.

1. Blog more! I'd like to blog everyday. Even if it's short. Writing helps me process a LOT... so I know that it would be good for me to get in the habit of writing everyday. Besides the fact that I love it.

2. Read 10 books. I don't know if that's realistic... but I have 5 books sitting on my nightstand, so that's a start.

3. Exercise at least 5 times/week. I'm going to have SO much more time and it's finally beautiful outside, so this one shouldn't be an issue.

4. Try new things! I've got a few things in mind... there's a greek food festival coming up, Indian food, frisbee, rock climbing.

5. Put a minimum of $600 in savings

... that's all I've got for now, but there's a chance I'll come back to this list. I'm excited for summer! Headed over to the Miller's to watch Channing and Gannon tonight and hoping that those incoming gray clouds will bring me a nice thunderstorm.

No comments:

Post a Comment