Pages

"... the mind controlled by the Spirit is LIFE & PEACE." -- Romans 8:6

Monday, October 17, 2011

A New Week...

This weekend was GREAT... I couldn't have asked for a better 3 days in a row! It was especially awesome realizing that for so long I was frustrated with having so many BAD days in a row... thank you, Lord, for a nice little change of pace as far as that goes! I don't have enough time to include details of everything from this weekend, but it included: the most successful shopping trip of my life, coffee & Bible Study w/ some lovely friends Saturday morning, my first dinner date w/ Jake at The Macaroni Grill [awesome!!!], pumpkin bread/tea/good conversation with my wonderful friend, Liz, a FULL day at The Pursuit working with the kids, and hosting Jared, Molly & Jake for dinner last night [I made Pasta w/ Pesto and Cream Sauce - delicous!].

BUT... in the midst of all of that goodness, I barely got ANY homework done... which really sets my week off on the wrong foot. Not only that, but this morning was the third morning in a row that I have woken up EXTRA groggy. I don't necessarily feel sick, just so tired! [I really hate when I just feel "off" and don't know why...] Unfortunately, this dumb tiredness is really getting in the way of my efforts to pound through as much school work as possible... because I have not been successful thus far. :(

I think I need to find some balance... and obviously manage my time better. But I don't want to cut quality time with PEOPLE out of my life either.  

Mostly, I just feel lethargic and want SO badly to sit in a coffeeshop all day to read and write about nothing that has to do with any of my classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment