Pages

"... the mind controlled by the Spirit is LIFE & PEACE." -- Romans 8:6

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Lookin' Back

[Apparently I'm not really into finishing words that end in "ing" today...]

Can I just take a moment to say that GOD IS GOOD!?!

[Thanks.]

It blows me away to look back in both the distant and not-so-distant past and see clearly how God has been shaping me in every situation. His plan far outweighs the seemingly impossible struggle at the time. When you can look at who you are now and see that because of His grace you are different than you were then... yeah, that's a miracle. He is making me BOLD - something that I wrote an insane amount about this summer. I see the reality of this verse: "being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus" (Philippians 1:6). I do believe that what God starts He will finish as we are obedient and choose to surrender.

I don't know about you, but this makes me excited!!! It's kind of fun to "look back" and see growth.... it's probably a sign that I'm on the right track. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Agreed! I was reading through some of my old journaling and realized how far I've grown. It's definitely nice to see!

    ReplyDelete