Pages

"... the mind controlled by the Spirit is LIFE & PEACE." -- Romans 8:6

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Feelin' Sleepy...

I went to bed on time last night... kind of. I was only a LITTLE late. But the amount of tiredness I have felt so far this morning definitely exceeds what I should feel for only being a little late to bed. It really doesn't help that it is raining outside, which just makes me want to curl up with a soft blanket and a good book and eat soup for lunch. And maybe take a little nap. And watch Pride and Prejudice. Ahh, the perfect day! Instead, my first of four classes starts in 5 minutes, I need to work on two essays and get caught up on reading, and I'm hoping to make it to life group tonight.

Well, I guess I should go get some coffee. Sorry for the lack of insight and wit in this post today. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment