Pages

"... the mind controlled by the Spirit is LIFE & PEACE." -- Romans 8:6

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesday's List.

I just couldn't pin point (is that one word or two? or hyphenated? oh well.) a single topic to write about today... and there are a lot of thoughts floating around in my head right now, so here goes:

1. I miss my mom! She laughs at my jokes and reminds me of simple, but profound truths. I love her a lot! I hope the snow melts over the pass soon so she can come visit me.

2. Living for the Lord is a life unlike... well, anything. Not just believing, but actually living out the words in scripture are so foreign to even common-church-going people. I don't want to be that. I want to spout truth in everything I say and everything I do!

3. I made a new friend who reminds me a LOT of my brother. This makes me miss Kyle a lot... and makes me think that there's a good chance I'll get along well with this guy.
Kyle's classic picture pose...

4. We're having baked potatoes for dinner at Life Group tonight - SO excited! Not just for the potatoes, but for the people. Gosh, I love Tuesday nights! YUMMM!!!!! (I couldn't resist finding a photo. hehe)

5. I watched Channing for 12 hrs yesterday because she stayed home sick from school. Today she went to the doctor and found out she has strep... I just read on webmd about preventing strep throat because I do NOT have time to be sick! (Although, a day sleeping and watching movies in bed sounds pretty dang awesome right now) When I carried her to my car so we could pick Gannon up from morning preschool, she breathed a huge breath of hot, germy air into my face... now I need to fight all those germs off!

I love this sweet girl! [Even if that picture looks blurry and crazy.] Gannon's new favorite thing to do: build castles w/ his blocks for his superheros to live in. We made this one together and he was SO excited about it! :)

1 comment:

  1. I haven't posted pictures in my posts lately... so I decided to stick a few in this one to make up for it. :)

    ReplyDelete