Pages

"... the mind controlled by the Spirit is LIFE & PEACE." -- Romans 8:6

Monday, June 21, 2010

Today.

Today was an emotional day.

I didn't cry at all... but I felt like I should about 23 times.

The reality of this summer is starting to hit me.

I finished up my training manual to pass the torch to the three lucky 3rd/4th year GIs who are going to take over my responsibilities in Acquire the Fire Operations starting in August.

I met with two of my current GIs to go over summer projects to prepare for the 2010-2011 ATF Tour.

I talked to my mom at lunch and we discussed her flight arrangements, getting my car checked out to drive up to Boise and what luggage I should use.

One of the interns that I worked with last year is down here visiting for the week...

I talked with one of my GIs and my manager about a contigency plan in case we can't find somebody to take over the Registration Supervisor position. (and part of my heart just wanted to say, "Well, maybe I should stay. I could do it." But I can't do it. The future of ATF is NOT on my shoulders. Thank you, LORD.)

I just felt so reminiscent and emotional alllll day long.

Good thing my manager brought me some peanut butter and pretzel M&Ms to replenish my candy jar. They have been helpful in controlling my unruly emotions. :)

And now I get to go play with some three year olds at church and remember that all is right in the world; because the Lord holds my future in HIS hands!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment