Pages

"... the mind controlled by the Spirit is LIFE & PEACE." -- Romans 8:6

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

List.

My thoughts are kind of random today. It's days like this when I decide to just blog a list because I can't keep my mind on one track to write something that everyone will understand. :)

1. Yoplait whips (yogurt) taste much better COLD. This is the last time I take one to school for lunch!

2. I am SO grateful for how productive and restful the last few days have been! LOOOOVE this!

3. My current favorite song is called "From the Ground," by Lisa Gungor. (I've been listening to it on repeat in my car... for a long time. haha) It's all about love... taking risks in love and fighting for it. Going beyond FEARS to experience what love really is.
You can listen to the song here and check out the lyrics --> http://www.reverbnation.com/artist/song_details/1676438

4. It's Tuesday and that means LIFE GROUP! I love this community - making/eating dinner together, praying for each other, digging into the Word & great conversations.

5. I have my first midterm of the semester in 2.5 hrs. I'm really not worried about it, though. It's for Comm 101. No biggie.

6. It's supposed to be 51 degrees today! Blue skies and sunshine - beautiful!!! Today would be a good day to go for a hike.

7. I'm trying to decide whether or not to take summer classes... the pros/cons are kind of balanced right now. Hmm. :-/

8. Robbie and Jamie (and the rest of the Pursuit staff) are going to California tomorrow for the Catalyst event... AND my brother, Kyle, is meeting them there. If anybody wants to surprise me with a plane ticket to LA so I can see him, that'd be great.

9. Channing & Gannon have been AWESOME this week... they've had great attitudes, obeyed on the first time, and just in general been is really good moods. They CRACK me up! I love it. This morning Gannon said, "Oh my heck, what you done?!" Channing and I just look at each other and laugh. He also replaces "her" with "she" often. For example, "Tell she I love she." Those kids just warm my heart.

10. It's March 1, which means that the interns who worked with me at Teen Mania last year and stayed as GI's are now allowed to date. Oh Lord, help us all. Mostly - keep Mr. Lay sane. :)

1 comment: