Pages

"... the mind controlled by the Spirit is LIFE & PEACE." -- Romans 8:6

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Thinking on what I'm thankful for this lovely night...

- the love of my Heavenly Father. utterly overwhelming.

- community. looking forward to coffee at The District and a bon fire tomorrow night!

- family! [Happy Birthday, Grandpa! I wish I was there to celebrate...]

- reading a book just for fun. [Currently: "Her Mother's Hope" by Francine Rivers]

- an awesome week with Channing + Gannon [Seriously. Those kids have had stellar attitudes and loved on ME. They sure keep me on my toes... and constantly laughing. Today Channing made a comment that sometimes people call her "Chan" for short. Then Gannon spoke up and said, "Well, sometimes people call me CHEESE." I really don't know where he comes up with that stuff!]

- dear friends ALL across the country. [There are definitely Pros AND Cons to this one... I miss them all terribly.]

- i'm thankful for little Josiah... especially when he yells, "HAVE A GOOD DAY!" when I leave for school... it's pretty much the cutest thing in the world.

- that my Dad offered to pay my dentist bill... thanks, Dad!

- that I'm constantly learning... all the time... everyday. It's hard. (and sometimes draining) But I know that God is working in and - hopefully - through me. I love knowing that my life is not stagnant, but I'm always growing. Keeping my eyes fixed on Jesus.

Speaking of Jesus, I really want to go enjoy some time with Him before I go to sleep tonight. My heart feels full. Good night!

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't thankfulness feel so good? I love writing down the wonderful things that I am thankful for...it makes me even more grateful! :)

    ReplyDelete