Pages

"... the mind controlled by the Spirit is LIFE & PEACE." -- Romans 8:6

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Good Coffee & a Great Convo.

I get SO excited about sharing life with people.
Being REAL - honest, genuine, caring, accountable.
I love, love, love relationships that truly lead me back to the Lord and remind me to walk humbly, in purity, and continue to trust Him in ALL circumstances.
This morning I met up with a dear friend, Grace, at one of my favorite coffeeshops. We sipped our coffees and just talked about life - where the Lord is taking us, struggles, victories, etc. She is such a beautiful woman of God! I left feeling tremendously encouraged and refreshed.
THIS is why God created community and desires that we live life TOGETHER.
It's not always easy... relationships can be confusing, consuming, and frustrating. When we learn how to work together, appreciate differences, communicate effectively and care deeply for one another... that changes everything. It's about being intentional.

Coffee is good... but sweet conversations like this with friends are GREAT.

2 comments:

  1. awww, I am a little jealous! That sounds fabulous and very energizing! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. psst, does Robbie know that I posted here? Is he watching? Does he read every post? How does he know about updates? Questions I should have asked! I am sad that I won't get to see you every month at service lead meetings - would have been sweet!

    ReplyDelete