Pages

"... the mind controlled by the Spirit is LIFE & PEACE." -- Romans 8:6

Saturday, September 3, 2011

My "I-don't-know-what-to-write-it's-been-a-long-week" Post........

Well... it's been a long time since I last blogged! A whole week and a half. That's just not acceptable, I know. But sometimes you gotta to do what you gotta do... and the last week and a half has been FULL of school, nannying, going to bed on time (for the most part), a lot a lot a LOT of reading for classes, walking a thousand miles from my car to the other side of campus for class, processing emotions, confusing relationships, figuring out health insurance, and a girl's night w/ Liz and others. Whew. You'd be tired, too.

This week has been... slightly overwhelming. Well, I won't lie, it was pretty rough and I was probably more than "slightly" overwhelmed. I'm hoping that the stress levels of this week are only indicative of my transition period back to being a student and waking up at 5:00am. It should get better over the next couple weeks as I know more of what my expectations are in each class and the amount of work I need to get done on the weekends to not be a crazy-frazzled-mess during the week... and what time I MUST go to sleep each night and maybe I'll even cook lunches/dinners the night before so I actually EAT a good meal before late afternoon.

Please pray for a restful and productive weekend so I can jump into next week ready to tackle whatever comes my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment