Pages

"... the mind controlled by the Spirit is LIFE & PEACE." -- Romans 8:6

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A List.


For today's random post, a random picture: gangsta?

I love lists. Most often, that is how my brain works... in lists. :) Here's one for today: A list of happy & exciting things. Because sometimes it's just good to choose to think about THOSE things.

1. I just picked up my ticket for the first home football game on Saturday! SO EXCITED! I love football games!

2. Skype is one of my favorite things (when it works properly)! I love that I can have a great conversation, face-to-face, with a friend who lives 2000 miles away.

3. I think coffee (or the creamer in coffee) has been making me sick. Ok, that's not a happy or exciting thing... I'm not sure how it made it on this list.

4. I'm starting a Bible Study this Saturday morning on the fruit of the Spirit! SUPER excited about this!

5. Today is Tuesday, which means I have life group, which means I'm about to eat (in 3 hours) the BEST dinner I'll eat all week. Megan truly outdoes herself... we are blessed!

6. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you, Jesus, for HOPE!

7. Channing & Gannon both had AWESOME attitudes this morning before school, which helps me have an awesome attitude!

8. The song "Love is Not a Fight" by Warren Barfield [Listen to it HERE] just came on my pandora radio station. This is seriously one of my favorite, favorite songs. "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"

9. It is barely cool enough today (70s/80s) to wear leggings under my skirt, which means it's GOT to be almost fall! I'm looking forward to boots/scarves/sweater weather very much. :) Then after fall it will be winter, which means SKI season!

10. Well... I feel like there should be a number ten because that would make the list look more complete... but I really can't think of anything else "exciting." This will have to do. :)

2 comments:

  1. #3 might not be *exciting* but if you can identify something that is making you sick & eliminate it, that's definitely a GOOD thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right! But who wants to ELIMINATE coffee?! Guess I'll get out my tea packets. :)

    ReplyDelete