Pages

"... the mind controlled by the Spirit is LIFE & PEACE." -- Romans 8:6

Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Night.

I love weddings!!!!

Tonight I got to see two of my friends, Travis & Christina, get married (at one of my favorite coffee shops - so cool!). Fortunately, I had most of the day off work AND school, so I got to enjoy coffee and great conversation with Sandy this morning, then I ordered my bridesmaid dress for Nicole's wedding ("Wedding" must be the theme of the day!), then I came home and started getting ready. I put my hair in curlers and watched Pride and Prejudice... and took a much needed nap. :) I just love getting dressed up!



Tresbien -- this made me think of you! I got so many sweet compliments on my hair/dress tonight! So fun!


All in all, a good day. I remember thinking yesterday that I'm tired of having so many NOT good days in a row. I'm grateful for a little rest and a fun wedding to get my mind off of school for a while. Sometimes you just need to take a breather.

I decided that tomorrow's going to be a good day, too. :)

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I love your hair. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your hairstyle in these pictures! It looks beautiful ... as do you. :) Glad you had such a good day/evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did indeed see your hair... while i was waiting to walk down the aisle I was spying on the people arriving... you looked so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete