Pages

"... the mind controlled by the Spirit is LIFE & PEACE." -- Romans 8:6

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Moving Forward.

So I've been inspired... by my brother, my youth pastor, your comments, the freedom of summer, and the dreams and desires that seem to be growing exponentially in my heart. As a result, I'm stepping out in faith a little bit and I started a "Jubilee" page on facebook and I'm writing monthly devotionals. I just love to write and I love Jesus... and I've been learning a lot recently about not just dreaming but actually taking action and doing something great. God has great plans for me, but if I just sit on my behind and think about what great things lie ahead... am I really living? Am I really taking advantage of the time I've been so generously given now? Or do I spend too much time anticipating the NEXT thing or dwelling on the PAST? I would like to live in the NOW and do exactly what God has called me to do in this time.

You should check out the page on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Jubilee/238121019550842
Don't forget to "like" it!!! :)

By the way, I hope you're enjoying this 4th of July weekend as much as I am! I love holidays and this weekend has been a great kick off to my Independence day celebrations tomorrow. These three days include: hiking, brunch w/ friends, writing, movies, rest, Promotion Sunday and worship service @ The Pursuit, 3 BBQ's, fireworks, reading.... love it. Happy 4th of July to you!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! So excited your doing this! I went and liked your page :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Steph! That's super encouraging! I'd love your feedback. :)

    ReplyDelete