Pages

"... the mind controlled by the Spirit is LIFE & PEACE." -- Romans 8:6

Monday, July 11, 2011

It's Gonna Be Worth It!

I am BEYOND excited right now for God's plan. I have no idea what it is... but I know it's going to be great!
I'm reminded that what I think of as success or perfection or failure... is usually not the same as how God defines those things. Yet it's still so easy to get caught up in trying to "measure up" - whatever that even looks like. I have been incredibly blessed and when I think about the future I get this crazy-excited feeling because I know that His plans for me are more than I could ever ask or imagine (or come up with on my own).
Don't slip so far into the mundane day-to-day routines that LIFE passes you by. Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today. How are you living for the Lord in the HERE and NOW? How are you currently pursuing your dreams and passions despite the risk or sacrifice it requires?

No comments:

Post a Comment