Pages

"... the mind controlled by the Spirit is LIFE & PEACE." -- Romans 8:6

Monday, July 25, 2011

A FUN Few Days W/ Friends!

I got to spend a few days with these two crazy-ladies. After a rough drive through eastern Oregon, they FINALLY made it to Boise!
I showed them around downtown/BSU, hiked Table Rock, sat by the pool, ate delicious thai food, went to Hyde park, got some frozen yogurt at Uswirl, went to my Saturday morning bible study and toured the Saturday market... all in 48 hours. Whew! It was busy, but SO fun! I'm glad they were able to come out for a visit!
Lindsay, Bri, Tay & Me after strolling through the market.
Part way through Linds and Tay's trip, my friend from Montana, Brianna, came down for a visit! It was fun to get to spend some time with her this weekend.

I love Bri and I love frozen yogurt... so it was a great night. :-)

Now, everything is mostly back to normal (whatever that means) and quit a bit calmer. I was reminded how introverted I am in the last few days and, though I SO enjoy spending time with people and building relationships, I definitely need some down time mixed in there somewhere. Today I slept in until 10:30!! As my mom would say, I must have needed the sleep! I bought some textbooks for the fall semester, skyping with Heather and Emily later on, and hopefully going to get a lot of much-needed writing done. I'm loving this low-key day. Only 4 weeks until classes start up - and every weekend is booked! This weekend - Rodeo, next weekend - Wedding, the weekend after that - Mom & Kyle visiting and Leadership Summit at The Pursuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment