Pages

"... the mind controlled by the Spirit is LIFE & PEACE." -- Romans 8:6

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Gratefulness

I haven't done a Thankful Thursday in AGES. It's about time I got back on that... we'll just call today Thankful Tuesday.

Today I'm thankful for...

> A week to house sit at the Miller's (alone time, reading, sleeping in the comfy bed, eating Kerinda's delicious lemon dessert... yeah, I love house sitting.)
> A weekend with friends at the Rodeo!
> A day trip to McCall with Sarah who is getting married next weekend! So fun to be a part of the process to help her prepare for the big day.
> Sunshine. When it was really cold and rainy many, many months ago, I hoped for this day and now it's here. I'm thankful for the sun!
> Life Group is tonight and I so appreciate this community that I get to be a part of.
> The awesome team that I work with in Extreme Life at the Pursuit.
> People who encourage me to pursue my dreams and step out in boldness.
> Good books... all kinds. Books to learn, grow, and be entertained.
> My mom who is coming to visit me SOON!
> People who listen to the voice of the Lord and OBEY.... because God uses them in MY life to remind me of His constant faithfulness. He does not provide part way. God doesn't just give me barely what I need. He comes through all the time all the way.
> The $15 desk I found at a garage sale. I love it and rearranged my room to fit it in. So great!
> The pool in our neighborhood. :)
Swimming at the Pool w/ Josiah!

No comments:

Post a Comment