Pages

"... the mind controlled by the Spirit is LIFE & PEACE." -- Romans 8:6

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Purposeful.

A thought I just had: "God is ALWAYS purposeful."

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Proverbs 20: 24 "A man's steps are directed by the Lord. How then can anyone understand his own way?"

Proverbs 19:21 "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails."

... and God's purpose always prevails. (it's always successful, dominant, 'wins out;' proves superior in strength and power)

That means that there is purpose in even this season of waiting. I'm struggling and fighting and persevering and growing... and in the end, there IS purpose. Without a doubt. I don't even understand the half of it, but He's in control and my life is completely in His hands.

1 comment:

  1. good job, :) proverbs were my life verses getting me through high school

    ReplyDelete