Pages

"... the mind controlled by the Spirit is LIFE & PEACE." -- Romans 8:6

Monday, April 9, 2012

"Impact of the Gospel" - Day 2

This is my "Gospel-Impact" for today: Jesus is my everything.

Pure and simple. 

He has provided financially over and over again - currently, I have free rent so I can save money to move out in a few months. Also - my Dad is paying for my health insurance so I gladly canceled the policy that I had on my own. These two blessings save me almost $400 a month!

He has provided emotionally in ways that I'm sure I don't even know! Today, in fighting this darn loneliness (that sometimes leads to boredom) he placed a dear friend in my path who I got to talk with for a while! That was such a highlight of my day, because God knew that she was JUST what I needed in that moment.

I keep going back to what He told me last night at church: "I notice you." I am so full of joy because God sees my heart. He knows what I am fighting to overcome and He steps in and fights for me when I become weary. When I have run out of ways to "just be okay"... He already has my next step planned and a way out in the works.

He is my Truth, my Comforter, my Peace, my Joy, my King, my Father, my Provider my Savior, my Refuge, my Strength... without Him, I am nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment