Pages

"... the mind controlled by the Spirit is LIFE & PEACE." -- Romans 8:6

Friday, October 29, 2010

Thoughts 15 Min Before Class...


You know those weeks that come to a close and you feel like you should receive some kind of an award just for making it through? Yeah... this is kinda one of those weeks for me. Starting with the car accident on Monday, losing my honor ring, feeling overloaded in school, being around sick kids... just to name a few. But now I've come to Friday afternoon. :-) One class to go, then I'm headed home for the night! I think I'll make myself some dinner, pop in a movie, wrap up in a blanket, and eat some popcorn to relax for a couple hours. The best part is this: even after the trials of this week... I love that at the end of it my heart still says, "You are GOOD, Lord... and I will walk in joy and choose to trust in You." It's so wonderful to know that that is my heart's inclination today... That He is good. And I will trust in Him. And I am confident that He will provide for my every need. So why worry???

3 comments:

  1. Amen, girl! He will provide. :)

    Love the new background on here, by the way! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for sharing :] i needed to hear that.

    ReplyDelete