Pages

"... the mind controlled by the Spirit is LIFE & PEACE." -- Romans 8:6

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Goodbye, Car.


I said goodbye to my car today when I went to the salvage yard that bought it from me to pick up the rest of my things that I forgot in it. I realized today that the last car I was in an accident from (basically the same situation except not as bad) was in a Nissan, too! So I decided that I'm NOT going to buy a nissan and I'm going to make sure that whatever I buy has anti-lock brakes.
I've been using Jamie's car, which is much nicer than mine, to take Channing and Gannon to school in the mornings - they love the "new" car because it has a sun roof. :)
I know it will be okay... and I'm trying to be at peace... but it's all slightly overwhelming while still trying to do BETTER than I was in school... Yeah, I just don't have the energy for that. I need to go to bed earlier, but I can't afford to lose that precious time! Oh well. It will be fine. Let me know if you hear of any good cars for sale in the Boise area. :) Okay - time to get back to my paper! Pressin' on!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry life is so stressful right now :( I didn't have my car for three days because I had to have a belt replaced and I literally flipped. I'm usually not a person who makes a scene but I was yelling and crying in public when my dad had to come pick me up. I think you're handling this situation much much better than I would. I'll pray for you! I'm really glad that you're safe! Minus the finger cut :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness!! craziness. glad you are okay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!! It'll be alright. I'm looking forward to Sunday afternoon when I can rest some more...

    ReplyDelete