Pages

"... the mind controlled by the Spirit is LIFE & PEACE." -- Romans 8:6

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Status Report =

Sooo... of course during the week that I'm abstaining from sweets someone brought homemade carmel apples to life group last night! I was so excited, chose the apple that had a good amount of carmel, and after 5 bites realized that I was breaking my own rule ... oh well. It's not like you get delicious carmel apples everyday! I couldn't really throw away half of it. The deed was done. ;-)

AND - even though I went to sleep at 1:00am, I still got out of bed when my alarm went off at 5:00am and exercised for 20 minutes before I went to watch the kiddos. I feel great! It just takes a little discipline to remind your flesh who's in charge.

Side Note: You all should listen to Shane & Shane's CD "Everything is Different." All of the songs are full of truth... words straight from scripture... it's just so great. I love filling my mind with truth! This week is going to be better than last week. There are still a lot of things to figure out with my car (registration, insurance, plates, tags, and fees out the wazoo) AND changing my major ASAP -- but I'm determined to remain steadfast in the Lord.

The End. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hehe. I found my keys with my gym pass! So that's what I'm doing first thing in the morning! :-)

    "The fruit of righteousness will be peace; the effect of righteousness will be quietness and confidence forever."
    Isaiah 32:17

    It will all come together & it will be beautiful girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed home made caramel apples. dang it!

    ReplyDelete