Pages

"... the mind controlled by the Spirit is LIFE & PEACE." -- Romans 8:6

Monday, November 8, 2010

An Encouraging Word...

Do you know the power of your words?


Life or death. Build up or tear down. Strengthen or weaken.


To "encourage" literally means: "to inspire with courage, spirit or confidence." To pass on courage. To share a little bit of confidence.


Sincere, thought-out, personalized encouraging words mean the world to me. [I know that's cliche, but I can't think of a better phrase right now to describe it.] Words can change the patterns of my thoughts or the course of my day. Whether it's a simple text message or a long conversation, I feel energized by genuine encouragement.

So... thank you, dear friends, for the words you share that bring COURAGE & CONFIDENCE.

And that's all I have to say for now. All of that serious, in-depth, lay-your-heart-out kind of blogging I've done the past few days has been slightly exhausting... ;-)


I hope you have a lovely day. Be encouraged.

1 comment:

  1. Kailene!! I enjoy reading your blog and following your life. It's really inspired me! I appreciate you a lot!!

    ReplyDelete