Pages

"... the mind controlled by the Spirit is LIFE & PEACE." -- Romans 8:6

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Overwhelmed much?

[I think all this change is really catching up to me...]

Jamie York (my friend that I just moved in with) gave wise advice when she reminded me to take advantage of this time to relax. It's okay to rest! I took two naps on Friday and watched two movies today. I never do either of those things - at least not TWO in one day - but it really has been nice to just take a few days to let it all soak in.

Just pray that I will actually be able to process through the many thoughts sitting in my head right now...

I feel like I have a million things to blog... but most of those things probably just belong in the safety of my journal. :) Besides... I think I have some kind of writer's block and I don't actually know what to blog about today.

On a more positive note... Robbie and Jamie have a CUTE 1 year old son, Josiah, and I think we're going to be GREAT friends...

My goal for tomorrow is to figure out how I'm paying for classes & fees at BSU -- that will surely be fun and exciting. :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment