Pages

"... the mind controlled by the Spirit is LIFE & PEACE." -- Romans 8:6

Thursday, August 26, 2010

"The End of Me"

The more adult responsibilities that I have... the more I feel like a mere child.

Why does it seem like everyone else understands the details of maintaining a solid budget, paying for college, planning your future, etc, etc... but I have no idea what I'm doing?!

I know that I keep posting on my blog and facebook about how much I LOVE it here - which I do! - so I don't want this to just sound purely emotional... but sometimes life is just hard. What do you do when you're completely stumped? Hmm... "I've come to the end of me." Isn't that a song or something? I've done all that I can do. I'm making the best decisions that I know how to make. But Lord Jesus - I need your wisdom to guide me! Well, friends, I suppose this is where complete dependence would fall in. Even when I really don't know what's going on - I just don't know what to do - I know that I am not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment