Pages

"... the mind controlled by the Spirit is LIFE & PEACE." -- Romans 8:6

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Just a few things...

1. It's so hot in Texas...
2. 4 days? Really? That's insane.
3. I keep thinking about loading everything up in my car... then I stop thinking about it because it makes this goodbye feel more immediate and because I'm not so sure everything will FIT. Then what will I do?!
4. I haven't cried yet... we're getting to the emotional part... and I'm not really feeling it. But I'm pretty sure it'll hit me at a weird time and I'll just lose it. I don't know. It feels weird. I realize that that didn't make any sense... but I'm just trying to allow you all to share in my confusing emotions. :)
5. I think today is going to be my last day working in ATF Ops. I have completely run out of work - so there's no sense in sitting in the office tomorrow and Friday. I remember three years ago when I started working in ATF Ops... and I've been up here ever since. Hmmm...
6. You know right before you move or go on vacation and you only have random food in your house? That's where I'm at... let's see... what will I have for dinner? Pasta (I ALWAYS have that on hand...) or potatoes or carrots or string cheese. Yep. That's about all I've got. ;-)
7. I really need to drink more water. This is ridiculous.
8. Well... I guess that's all the rambling I have time for today (don't get too excited... I'll be back tomorrow!). I'm just going to go to church tonight and play with some kids and forget that I'm leaving TM.

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment