Pages

"... the mind controlled by the Spirit is LIFE & PEACE." -- Romans 8:6

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I just love people.




I was reminded today just how valuable relationships are...
the solid and healthy and trustworthy kind.
Just because life changes and we all go through different seasons; it's good to know that you still have sometime consistent. I feel so blessed to know that even though I moved away from Texas (and Oregon), there are still people who care about me. Isn't that a wonderful feeling? Just to know that you are not alone. We were created to live in community; to support and help and love and encourage one another.
I feel like I'm really not formulating any coherent thought or concept here... that's always frustrating... but I really just want to say that I love people and I am so grateful for the genuinity that I see in the friendships that I have. They are few and far between... I know that I'm blessed.

3 comments:

  1. I'm anonymous by the way.. -Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny... I only saw the first comment and thought, "I'm pretty sure that's Heather." :)

    ReplyDelete