Pages

"... the mind controlled by the Spirit is LIFE & PEACE." -- Romans 8:6

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I'm Baaaaack!

Well, I've been home for 3 days now from my mission trip that felt like 3 months. I just thought I would make a quick post to inform you all that I survived and made it home safely. (from the long journey to Dallas...)

Even though I slept for 12 hours on Saturday, I still feel groggy and slightly lethargic... I was sick on my trip, and the runny nose and sneezing is back this morning - I hope it's not trying to hit again! This is not the time to be sick! I have 13 days left until my mom and I make the 26 hour drive from east Texas to Idaho... I'm looking forward to arriving in Idaho, starting school, seeing all my family, enjoying the cooler air and waking up to Mountains. But I am NOT looking forward to the next 13 days of packing, organizing time to see friends, absolutely nothing to do at work, and saying goodbye. Mostly saying goodbye. I just keep praying for peace in my heart during this transition - the biggest transition since I graduated high school and moved to Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment