Pages

"... the mind controlled by the Spirit is LIFE & PEACE." -- Romans 8:6

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Relevant Mag Article: "The Myth of Perfect Dating"

Check out: "The Myth of Perfect Dating"

I have a lot of catching up to do in response to all of these awesome articles I keep finding! :)

For now, just wanted to post it to share...

I'm still preoccupied with writing about other random things for school. The past four days have been about gang violence in schools, the next four days will be on the Appalachia English dialect, and the following five days will be about the book Nervous Conditions and the effect of colonialism in Zimbabwe.

Apparently I am going to leave college with a ton of random knowledge. :)

Have a great day, friends! I can feel the nearness of summer where I will sit in coffee shops and write 'til my little hearts content, about the things that I want to write about! Glorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment