Pages

"... the mind controlled by the Spirit is LIFE & PEACE." -- Romans 8:6

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Follow Up -

In response to my own post from last night:

I know that my PURPOSE as a Christian is to know God and make Him known. In every season of my life, no matter how different each of them look/feel - I pray that this would be my heartbeat. My purpose is to SERVE Him - I am not serving God less just because I'm not at Teen Mania. He can use me in my family, my church, my life group - and those things are just as important as what I did in Texas. I loved mentoring interns/GIs and being a part of their lives - but I can do that HERE, it just takes time to get to know people and get involved. God still uses me today. I need to be obedient to what He has for me HERE, because I do believe that it's important. (or else I wouldn't be here - I could be anywhere right now! But God brought me to Boise.)

I just love this song - "The More I Seek You"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI_1YliutzA&NR=1

In other news: It's snowing again this morning and I'm about to go watch Channing and Gannon for a few hours this afternoon.... maybe I'll make another snowman. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment