Pages

"... the mind controlled by the Spirit is LIFE & PEACE." -- Romans 8:6

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Cowgirl Up!



- A Weekend at the RODEO -


Lookin' ready for a rodeo!

Jane, Lindsay & me


The deer at Wallowa Lake - just hanging out in the parking lot!

The lake!

The beach!

And finally... the RODEO!

Those are some REAL cowboys right there.


Ahh, the mountains were absolutely beautiful! It was so fun to be in Oregon for a few days... even if I was still 4 hours away from my family.
I had a GREAT trip to Wallowa with Lindsay, Adam, Jane & Ethan! The drive went well (probably because I didn't drive and we didn't use my car - we all know how THAT would have turned out!), we walked around the small town of Joseph, sat by the freezing cold lake, enjoyed a BBQ with Linds' family, had fun at the rodeo and then danced (and people watched) at the Thunder room afterwards.... then we drove home early to serve at The Pursuit the next day. We sung and danced to just about every genre of music - everything from classical to country to Backstreet Boys (whatever genre that is) to worship to Christmas. It was awesome! ;-)

Now I'm gearing up for a few days in McCall to celebrate Rick & Sarah's wedding! Livin' the life, for sure.

1 comment: