Pages

"... the mind controlled by the Spirit is LIFE & PEACE." -- Romans 8:6

Monday, February 7, 2011

Sleeping Babies.


Is there anything better in the whole entire world than holding a sleeping baby?

Their sweet smelling heads nuzzled up in your neck... the peacefulness of their steady breathing... I'm pretty sure holding a sleeping baby is one of my favorite things to do. ever.

[This is my favorite - yesterday I had to wrap Gannon up like a burrito and carry him to the car because he was still napping when it was time to go pick up Channing from school. He didn't even wake up!]

There's really no reason for writing this, besides to express the fact that they're so darn precious. I have a habit of taking pictures of the snoozing little ones, so I thought I'd share. :)

1 comment:

  1. ohhhhh i thought i commented on this a while ago! but i guess not. it's my favorite when it's nap time and i don't have anything i "need" to do and they feel like being all snuggly :)

    ReplyDelete