Pages

"... the mind controlled by the Spirit is LIFE & PEACE." -- Romans 8:6

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Wow.

I finished reading the book "Redeeming Love" today and watched "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe" -- both are extremely clear, straight-to-the-heart analogies of God's love. I'm so overwhelmed!

No matter how often I stray from the Lord or doubt His love or lack trust... He always pursues. His love for me & you will never diminish. He won't relent until He has our all!

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDwW-Ae8hgQ <-- "You Won't Relent" - Misty Edwards @ OneThing]

"Come, let us return to the Lord. He has torn us to peices but he will heal us; he has injured us but he will bind up our wounds. After two days he will revive us, that we may live in his presence. Let us acknowledge the Lord; let us press on to acknowledge him. As surely as the sun rises, he will appear; he will come to us like the winter rains, like the spring rains that water the earth." Hosea 6:1-3

2 comments:

  1. I just watched then end of the first Chronicles of Narnia Friday night when it was on TV ... so good! I love the part where Aslan says "It is finished." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Me too! I remember that part in particular. :) It's amazing how many correlations to actual TRUTH are in that story... love it! I think it's one of my favorite movies. :)

    ReplyDelete