Pages

"... the mind controlled by the Spirit is LIFE & PEACE." -- Romans 8:6

Friday, December 3, 2010

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow...


This week has been so fun! We got home from the snow in McCall just in time for more snow in Boise! Too bad my "snow day" landed on a day that I already didn't have class or work. Oh well! We enjoyed it anyways. Here are some pictures from the first big snow of the season! I do miss Texas sometimes... but this is one of the reasons I love being back in the North. The snow just adds to the celebration of this season as I write Christmas cards, listen to Christmas music, and bake cookies.


Me & my snowman :-)
I just love this picture of Josiah!

Jamie & Josiah ready for our walk to Tully's to get coffee.
Robbie shoveled out my car that night so I could get to work by 6:00 the next morning!




I hope you're enjoying preparing for Christmas! What a wonderful holiday to celebrate and remember the birth of Jesus!




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful snow pictures! So glad you're enjoying all the lovely, fluffy white stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes, Lisa! Tremendously! It's warming up above freezing, but not by much - so it's melting VERY slowly. I just got back from watching Channing and Gannon this afternoon and we made a snow fort. This is definitely different than the past 3 winters! I hear it's been in the 70s in Texas! Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me happy :)

    ReplyDelete