Pages

"... the mind controlled by the Spirit is LIFE & PEACE." -- Romans 8:6

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Reminded of the Lord's FAITHFULNESS...

[Just a little bit of truth that is on my heart this day.]

He is my provider...

He knows my needs, and fills what is empty. He is my All in All... my Everything.

He knows how I receive love and puts people in my life to express that love to me. I know that God IS love and this is from Him. I'm so grateful for relationships.

He sees my heart and understands who I am.

He is slow to anger and abounding in love. Oh yes, abounding in LOVE.

He desires to spend time with me...

God's love is MORE: more than I know, more than I expect, more than I can understand. I'm blown away by this intense, unconditional love.

He knows my desires. He tells me to DELIGHT in Him...

He makes ALL things new.

He fights for me and restores me. He reminds me of what I know to be TRUTH. This truth I can rely on and trust. God does not lie. He is trustworthy.

He sees what worries me and brings peace. Through encouragement, rest, energy, community - He brings peace that surpasses my limited understanding.

I know that I'm not who I was... there's evidence of that in me TODAY: I'm not stressed or overwhelmed or anxious about the end of the semester... I'm not worried about money because of opportunities that God has provided to meet my needs... I'm not insecure about making friends because I see the AWESOME people He has put in my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment