Pages

"... the mind controlled by the Spirit is LIFE & PEACE." -- Romans 8:6

Sunday, May 20, 2012




Loved worshipping this morning at church... spending the rest of the afternoon reading, writing, enjoying the sun, bike riding, hiking... all of the things I said I would choose to enjoy in this season! I will take my thoughts captive and NOT allow the enemy to steal my joy!

"The decisions we make today either hinder or help the decisions we've already made." -- Paul Hatfield, The Pursuit

Do my thoughts/actions/current decisions line up with the decisions that I have already made and/or things that I have already been convicted of?

Am I living out truth daily or just claiming to?

How am I diligently guarding my heart against the lies of the enemy or temptations of this world?

Just some things to think on today. Happy Sunday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment