Pages

"... the mind controlled by the Spirit is LIFE & PEACE." -- Romans 8:6

Saturday, July 16, 2011

So Excited!

Nicole & Andrew
(Blurry phone pic)
One of my very first roommates at Teen Mania - Nicole Jennifer Lira - just got ENGAGED last night! I am so beyond excited for this awesome couple! I am confident that the Lord is going to use them in mighty ways and has GREAT plans for them together! I need to start saving for my plane ticket to California! Yay!!!

Here's Coley and me at our first Celebration LTE - June of 2008. I have so enjoyed getting to know this beautiful woman and watching her grow. The Lord has stretched her and shaped her and she is SO ready to be a godly wife and mother. She is truly a gem and I am so glad to call her my friend! I'm proud of you, Coley!

No comments:

Post a Comment